Tuesday 4 June 2013

A restless night

So around 8pm last night, I became extremely agitated; everything was making me hungry. The noodles hadn't filled me up and my stomach was starting to rumble ferociously, and I had (and still have) the worst headache known to man... my mum reckons it's the lack of caffeine. And to top it all off, my plan to distract myself with sims (don't judge) was ruined because my idiot brother left it at someones house.

I wasn't a very happy bunny.

I've just had my 'not appealing in the slightest' porridge for breakfast, I do feel quite full which is a bonus. However, my headache is still taking over my life, hopefully that will leave soon as well!

Here's a picture of my beautiful breakfast;

Donate now Virgin Money Giving

Follow Twitter

Follow Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment