Saturday 8 June 2013

Living the life of luxery

Over half way there and the second shop complete. After not eating as much food as I'd planned, this gave me the option of having slightly better food, this time round. Bread and spaghetti where the obvious thing to buy (stodgy cheapness). I then bought some jam for 29p to add to my porridge in the morning; hopefully it will become less boring. 
Rice, curry sauce and chicken goujons were my little luxury  something to add a little flavour to my meals. And finally I bought a tin of peach slices for a sweet treat. 

The best part of this shop, I have 53p left over to buy an energy drink!

Keep donating Virgin Money Giving

Keep following Facebook

Keep following Twitter



1 comment:

  1. Your meals look like they'll be a bit tastier this week - keep up the hard work. You are shining a light on the poverty of millions. You are fab - love Juliet x

    ReplyDelete