Sunday 9 June 2013

Lost my love of food

I'm slowly but surely losing the will to live. I apologize for this blog turning into my moaning page, but I blame the lack of good food. For those who do know me, know I love food a lot, if something looks good I'll eat it whether I'm hungry or not. Now I find it a chore to make food and eat it, I find myself putting off eating because I just don't want to eat boring beige food everyday!

Not only is my hunger changing, but many other things, here's a list :) ;

  • Headaches
  • Constantly tired
  • Achy body
  • Mood swings (mostly bad) and irritability
  • Lack of motivation
  • Bad skin
  • Loss of weight (this one is my favorite)
  • And a huge amount of hatred for anyone eating nice food
But looking on the brighter side of things, Wednesday is my last day; deciding what food I'm going to indulge in on Thursday takes most of my time.
AND we can't forget what this is all for! Helping to stop poverty in the world, I've lived below the line for 6 days now and I can't stand it!

Please donate Virgin Money Giving
Follow Facebook
Follow Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment